Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dear love and or anything that resembles it... dear high school relationships and guy friends and anything that can be twisted into something remotely

(blast ran out of room.) Dramatically romantic...

I hate you.

You are the definition of my insanity.




Thank you, that is all.














Ok so not all. I just realized like it actually dawned on me realized that this week is the last legit week of my high school career... WEIRD!
Just sayin.
Oh and the 'Cedar City Madrigals' concert thing was awesomely fun. Even if we all pretty much forgot one line in one of the Les Miserables songs... And that one part of Kua Rongo... But nevertheless... it was fun.

The End.

I'm now going to devour an ice cream cake. And enjoy every fattening second of it.
Peace out.
Or hatred... sometimes that stuff floats the boat rather nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment