Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

It's the most wonderful time... of the year.
(Yeah, I have a Christmas song stuck in my head. But that's not the point.)
My baby sister is now 8 years old.

... Do you know what this means???

It means its super special and she got a super adorably beautiful white baptism dress and she'll be 'the newest member of the church'...(I remember feeling ridiculously cool when one of the members of the Circleville bishopric said that about me. :p)

Bri is, and forever will be, our "mama queen". (Yes sisters, that means we will forever be the baby queens. Haha, what a cute little diva.)

And now, in all of my Subway stinking glory, I think I'll go join the wild play-dough party in the kitchen.

Happy Birthday baby sister! I love you lots!









2 comments:

  1. Man, I cannot believe how old she is. I remember how excited we were when she was born. Brianne has always been a cutie. I can't believe she is 8! Happy Birthday and baptism to Brianne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy Birthday Brianne!! Is so great you are 8!! You are such a sweet girl!! We love and miss all of you!
    Love, Jime & Randy

    ReplyDelete