Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 31, 2010

For the record

I am now a graduate.
Yes, I'm still in denial a little bit...
AND (drum roll please)I am blogging on this lovely little laptop I call my own. :)
Quite exciting don't you think?
So I'm gonna summarize Grad Night, since Explaining would take too long. :p
Rock wall? All the way to the top... yeah, I'm kinda proud of myself too. Volleyball, boxer bingo, guitar hero, basketball, laser tag, deal or no deal, FOOD, pictures, synchronized swimming contest, music, no caffinated beverages :(, getting a bottle of water thrown on me, dancing, slipping ice down water thrower's shirt, hugs, high fives and wrap it all up with Denny's at 5 in the morning. :) It was WAY fun. I think I'm still recovering. Haha

Well, now I'm sort of caught up. So there.

1 comment: