Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 17, 2010

PI KAY MY KA KEE MY RAH!

Ya... not really sure what that has to do with anythin.
OH yeah. It's part of the song that I need to memorize by Thursday. With actions. Grand. Also, I had to miss fourth hour to go to CV to practice this very song with their mads... and then run back speedy quick to teach a bunch of snotty fourth graders. :p (Ok so the snotty part was a wee bit of an exaggeration. They just didn't listen a whole lot... except for when Spencer, aka 'grape man' came in and did a dramatic 'struuuumm'! Vegetables are greaaaat... singing act thing.) Crazy chaotic beautiful infuriating confusing upsetting glorious miraculous fast paced life.

Wednesday- girls movie party/ Erin my favorite 16 year old (almost) sister's birthday
Thursday- Combined Cedar City Madrigals concert at the Heritage Center, 6:30 I believe. It's gonna be sweet... just sayin. You should all show up. :)

Friday- PIUTE HIGH'S GRADUATION! I kinda can't believe it. Anyway, I'm going to that one for sure!
Saturday... who knows. Yet.

And I still don't know my Subway Schedule for this week.

STRESS!

(scream it at the top of your lungs a few times. Swish it around in your mouth... You'll feel better. Promise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment