Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Dear soul, here's some music to feed on.

Music is one of the most incredible things ever, isn't it? Especially when it's GOOD music! I love instrumental music. Like this, or this. Or even this!
And I love choir songs (like this one, this one, and this one :) And this too.), mostly since this year I did choir. I think it's even more appreciated once you've taken part in creating the music.
Or sometimes some crazy music is much appreciated. Like Crazy rock stuff (blind cougar and such. ;p)

Also. only 27 more days til graduation. Insanely crazy yes? Yes.
Have a marvelous Saturday everyone- 'cause it's a special day. Go get ready for Sunday.

ALSO the AP English final is Thursday. My stomach has now caught onto that news and is feeling sickly. Ha.

1 comment:

  1. The first link I clicked on was to Sleep and oh my goodness, I love that song! Listening to it brought back so many memories. I sang that in my Chamber choir and wow!! It was so fun to sing. The dissonant chords and crazy dynamics - oh! It just gives me chills. And you're right, you appreciate it more when you're a part of making the music. There is so much that goes into it. Yay, now I'm going to listen to the rest of them an see if I know any others.

    Good luck on your final Thursday! I'm sure you'll do awesome. The next month will FLY by in a blur and you'll be done before you know it, high school will be but a memory.

    ReplyDelete