Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Love to see the temple....

Today is a wonderful day.

Why you might ask? Well, I'll tell you.
It's Thursday instead of the original Wednesday I thought it was.
That's always a nice surprise- unlike the Mondays you think are Fridays. (Yes. That happens to me a lot. I'm special, remember?)

Today is also a wonderful day because we're going to St.George (points for hopefully warm weather,) to do baptisms with my ward. (Even MORE points for being in one of my favorite places! I absolutely love walking around the temple grounds, and being in the baptistery... it's so peaceful and beautiful on a level that goes far beyond appearance.)

Although it's not too shabby in the looks department either. :p

One of my favorites of all times are the gorgeous flowers that always seem to be smiling up from around the temple,

and the warm fuzzies (that have nothing to do with the rosy weather of St. Geezy. :) )
But every time, without fail, I have to peek in the visitor's center to see the cupcake girls.
And every time I see it- I cry.

Points for being a softie. :p Truly, it's a good thing. I promise. Hardies aren't quite as nice as us softies. ;) So Here it is. Enjoy the tears. It means you're feelin something. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so sweet! I love the temple too. Ahhh just wait till you get to go inside to be married to your boyfriend/best friend/lover boy ;) then you will love it even more!!! Yay for temples. This post made me so happy.

    ReplyDelete