Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Overwhelmed. (all sorts of overwhelmed sighs and sound affects.)

I just registered for college classes.

That pretty much sums it all and wraps this post in a giant red ribbon.




But I think I'll ramble a wee bit more. :) I can't believe that I'm all signed up for grad night, plotting askation for the grads dance, signed up and registered for college... life is sorta pullin a fast one on me.

(P.S. Why is there a cat looking over my shoulder?)

Also P.S I've discovered that sometimes when senioritis, chronic laziness, procrastination and overall grumpiness plague you... you're not very much of a people person. So when people say, "You're mad at me huh. You hate me." You sort of just want to say, "Yes, thank you for your observation. Have a nice day."

Although sometimes when people tell me to have a nice day, I'd love nothing more than to tell them promptly, "Thanks, but I've made other plans." :p Haha.

And now- I'm off the the dark and evil filled abyss. Formally known as, "Shannon's Bedroom."

Here's my tribute to boys of the past present and (I kinda hope not) future; the finals and homework of fourth quarter, and the catty girls that make high school so.... unhappy.
You stink.
:)
Thank you, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment