Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Inflamation of the Senior.

Yes folks... it's true. The class of 2010 is being severely plagued by senioritis. And no, 'Inflamation of the Senior' is not a fat joke. Just clarifying.

Exhibit A: Shannon can't even read the stinkin short story in under an hour. Sad. It's not even a long short story! However in my defense all the pages were mixed up.

Exhibit B: I actually referred to Stevie Nicks as a MAN on Facebook the other day while quoting her. But hey, at least I called her a brilliant man right? ("Thunder only happens when it's raining. Players only love you when they're playing." How true that is Stevie Nicks the WOman... How true that is.)

Exhibit C: I've completely forgotten what all my other points were. Lovely isn't it? :p I bet they had to do with plots of sluffing and forgetting how to spell my name today in Adult Roles. That was right after laughing in the middle of class because I was reading a book. It was funny stuff. Trust me.

And now, for the almost daily announcements.

Tomorrow is region choir. I realize there is serious power in positive thinking, but honestly ladies and gents... I kinda think we have no hope in poor a Capella. And to make matters worse, we have to stay there basically all day. Fun stuff? I wish.

For the past week or so I've been singing a strange mesh of "I dreamed a dream on my own in my castle on a cloud." Les Mis rocks and all... but I'm losin it! Change the channel brain! Please!

And now I must go purchase black nylons and stuff... joyous day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I so remember those days and also the last final I took in college. Don't get me wrong, I love learning, I just like it better on my own terms! You my dear should write for a living! I would buy your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the motion about you writing for a living, because you're awesome. And hilarious. I love it. Oh and I didn't know Stevie Nicks was a woman until I wa slike 20 or something. Maybe older. Yeah I am lame-o. Haha.

    ReplyDelete