Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Dear Blog, (Similar to 'Dear diary'- yet not.)

Hi. It's been a while since we've spoken huh. Like... a whole... handful of hours that I'm not going to count.

So today. Wow. Good thing we had the future student body skit assembly or else I would've had to endure even more AP english writing. Which, by the way, is like a big ball of anxiety. Fries on the side and everything. I start out with feeling doomed as I finish reading the prompt, morph into feeling like, "Hey, this actually sounds kind of intelligent", and then back to "Good thing you didn't really want to pass, huh."
Good thing I'm not pessimistic, right? :p I mean, I usually pull it off ok. But I feel like I'm kinda missing the boat on these things. Ever feel that way blog? Oh. Right. You can't, since I'm the one typing in all your entries. Lucky duck. You probably owe me a large sum by now, don't you think? I'll get back to you on that one.
Anyway, watching the skits for next year made me realize- hey. Their ideas sound fun. Remember how this was your senior year and you missed out on a lot of that kinda fun stuff? Smooth Shan, smooth. You're gonna graduate soon and now you have to reenact all those good times and stuff. That could be potentially difficult and unhealthy to try and live high school missed out on memories after I've graduated. I believe that's where the phrase 'super senior' came from. Hangin on to senior year baby! Yeah. Not happening. :p
Also I cut my hair sort of today. Well. Not I. She, actually. She cut my hair. And I don't really have much to show for it. :p It's because I'm such a brave and daring soul. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I randomly got a pixie cut, and dyed it red (both somethings I kind of wish I could pull off.) Personally, I'd like to think the world would pause for like... ten minutes. Mainly because ten minutes of everything being frozen gives me some time for revenge, pranks and free ice cream. But, I'm assuming that wouldn't actually happen- so I decided to just stick to trims with bang changes for now. Someday though- someday I'll show up as a short redhead. And that's when the fun will begin. :p

I would now like to take this moment to curse work. Stinkin work. You love it when you think about how much money you need to save- but wish you could assassinate it when you actually have to show up. So instead of a grandly fun trip to Hatch with father, grandfather and grandmother... I'll be blasting Jack Johnson trying to endure a measly couple of hours of collating. Your condolences are greatly appreciated. ;P Haha.

And now, dear blog who's heard all of my antics, I'm going to go lay in bed staring at the ceiling and slipping slowly into madness.

As for the large sum you now owe- we'll just call us even since you have to cope with my novel of a post.

:p

1 comment:

  1. I relate, I have been stuck with the same hair for years. I always say "someday" I will be daring and dye it brown or cut it short. But, I am starting to realize that day may never come. I guess I can curl it differently. It's just so safe. :)

    ReplyDelete