Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Going? Crazy? You bet'cha.

So. Let me explain. No, no, no, no, no... that would take to long. Let me sum up.
Prom. Fun? Eh, mostly. Awkward? Of course. Some people are just a wee bit too touchy feely. Thank heavens for immobilizing arm sleeves. That way you've got a grand excuse to make sure there's none of that 'bear hug dancing' business. The day date was strangely fun. Nerf wars and "Zombies vs Humans". Nerdy? Heck yes! But fun nonetheless.
Piute's drama team was in Cedar for state. Hanging outage, swimming, catching up... nasty pizza... getting lost in Parawon (yes, I'm that talented,) and watching 'gay' pantomimes. Interesting. Hilarious. Nostalgic. I miss them.
Poofy green dress! (Princess Tiana? Don't I wish.) Kitten. Cute at first, named Frank Sinatra- Blue eyes for short. :p Stinkin loud mouth of a kitten!
I get a baby today in adult roles... start thinkin of names. :p
AND on thursday I've volunteered to drain some more of my life's blood for the good of all. I get some sort of sick satisfaction from it.
Au Revoir!

1 comment:

  1. I know I comment on like, EVERY single post of yours. But I have to comment on this one because you're bringing back so many memories! I also had an awkward Prom date and my immobilizing sleeves saved the day! Hahaha. Amazing. And I loved the Princess Bride quote, Klane is the king of movie quotes and he says that often. I think you should name your baby Ever. I just heard someone who named their baby girl Ever Jane and I thought it was kind of awesome. Good luck with parenthood, I hear it's no walk in the park. ;)

    ReplyDelete