Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

THIS is what my future man will be like...


[Verse 1:]
There's a place in your heart where nobody's been.
Take me there.
Things nobody knows, not even your friends.
Take me there.
Tell me about your momma, your daddy, your home town, show me around.
I wanna see it all, don't leave anything out.

[Chorus:]
I wanna know, everything about you.
And I wanna go, down every road you've been.
Where your hopes and dreams and wishes live, where you keep the rest of your life hid.
I wanna know the girl behind that pretty stare.
Take me there.

[Verse 2:]
Your first real kiss, your first true love, you were scared.
Show me where.
You learned about life, spent your summer nights, without a care.
Take me there.
I wanna roll down mainstreet and backroads like you did when you were a kid.
What makes you who you are, tell me what your story is.

[Chorus 2x:]
I wanna know, everything about you.
And I wanna go, down every road you've been.
Where your hopes and dreams and wishes live, where you keep the rest of your life hid.
I wanna know the girl behind that pretty stare.
Take me there.

I wanna roll down mainstreet.
I wanna know your hopes and your dreams.
Take me, take me there.
Yeah.

p.s the picture doesn't necessarily apply to my future man. Although I must admit, musical men are attractive. :p

I was at work. Collating. ALL by my lonesome, which means I was nearing tears from intense boredom. Plus I just don't love that job. Mainly boredom though.
And this song came on. And I realized, hey! That sounds like a dandy fellow. :) It's always bothered if/when people you absolutely love to death- the kind you want to just share with them everything you love- don't let you talk about certain people or don't like places you grew up in and loved. So future man... just in case you ever read this: here's your fair warning... you're going to love me enough to want to know and experience everything I love. :D Just so ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment