Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Mostly just quotes.

Eh. Life lately is uneventful-ish. I still feel wimpy from donating blood. Good thing it's been crossed off my bucket list. Twice. I'm through. Threw? Whatev.
School is happening. Still. Sadly it's ignored my plea's to cease its existance. And so now I'm posting some quotes. Just for fun.

"Please absolutely do."

"When people play with my hair I go into a happy coma."

"It could be a woman... or a really fat man."

"-I'm sorry.
-For demanding cheesecake?
-For the whole... everything. I feel bad.
-Um, thank you. Still no cheesecake."

"Unless it's from family she goes all ape shiz..."

"Ape shiz huh? Thats sorta a problem. I assume."

"I don't call that breakfast. I call it SABOTAGE!"

"Ye shall know the truth. And the truth shall make you mad."

"It's a double cheeker."

"No faith. No virtue... very little integrity" (This was said at young womens. About personal progress. Or the lack thereof.)

"Why is it that when you sing it's art, and when I do it's quote book?"

"AH! Not Cheese!!!"

"Sisters of ZION!!"

"Good as a tootsie pop."

"I have a pizza cutter. A fine tool in the art of emo."

"That's just how I like my chicken. Ground up, put back together and sprayed with fake bbq tanlines."

"...that'll do. Breathe this sweetheart!"

"They had to wiggle it out, I was so tense!"

"That kinda sounded like a barf."

"... only if you have feelings ma'am."

"I've got news for you government! White people are poor too!"

"She's with gargoyle again?"

"Run baby, Run!... NO not outside!!"

"He thinks he's a man."

"HE gets credit for MY work??
-Wait. YOU picked my nose???"

"Did you realize that if I kept tabs on how many times you said that I'd have to use both hands fingers? Maybe some toes?"

"Did you just? (giggle giggle) Quote? (giggle giggle) That's so not cool."

"Mind your own business. Find out what it is- and mind it well."

"And thus the genius surpasses the circle. I mean student. Thank heavens for loopiness."

"Ya know. If you think you're pretty hot stuff, try getting someone else's dog to obey you!"

"Are you confused? It feels so nice out here!"

"Smoking kills. If you are killed, you have lost a very important part of your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment