Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bucket List.

Just a few things that would be grand fun to do before I die.

*... maybe coming up with a legitimate list would be good.

So today I donated blood. Ha. What's wrong with me again? I mean, what's the strange satisfaction I find in draining my life's blood? Oh yeah. It's cause I'm a hero. (The guy poking me said it, not me. Therefore I reserve the right to quote him without being a proud conceited jerk.)
First of all- too much water.
Second of all- YES my name is Shannon Heap. For the seventh time. :p
Third of all- Yes, sir, I'm ok. In fact I'll make you a deal. You stop asking me every two seconds and I'll stay on the ok side of things.
Fourth of all- Let's not play go fish in my veins please. It doesn't feel very lovely.

Apparently my body refuses to cooperate fully. Last time the blood flow stopped almost completely for a minute or two in the middle of things. So they twisted and jiggled and inflicted pain until my body decided to spurt some more. This time it was like... a few points from being done. Grand timing blood. It was a funny joke.
So they spent a few more minutes poking and jabbing and pushing and pulling and making me want to either throw up or cry... who knows which comes first. And then (sigh) they gave up. And poked my other arm. Fun stuff huh. :p BUT I potentially saved three lives through my blood sweat and tears. Or maybe just the first fluid.

Also.
....
I can't remember what my also was.
Huh. Oh well.
OH! Heh heh heh. Since I'm such a wicked soul I'm going to beat Erin.
QUOTE OF THE POST:
"Yeah, my curfews like, what, 8:30?"

It's funny apparently.

So yeah.
Also a shout out to manipulative souls...
(SHOOOOUUUUT!)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment