Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Dear someone,

who has lots of money and wants to ship me off somewhere.
I am supposed to be doing a report on a city in France. Which I am. Sort of. I'm gathering data, and I decided to show you where you should ship me off to. :)
Toulouse, France




























Um. So I stink at putting pictures on here and I'm lazy. Sorry for the bald guy... I was shooting for a baby. And the hot link thing... well at least it's a pretty shade of blue? :) AAANyway. Toulouse. I'm so headin out there... between the awesome classic architecture and beautimous scenery... and soccer men with beefy thighs... :) heaven. ;p

2 comments:

  1. Haha your funny! Ya i was wondering about the bald guy....jk. That place looks really pretty, be sure to send me souvenirs when you get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps i was shipped there! u need to go some day and take me with u as your guide ;) hehe we might die! but it would be a very exciting and fun way to die dont you think...

    ReplyDelete