Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Even burnt to a crisp cookies smell good in a strange sorta way...

So Today. Wow, I tell you what, wow.

Exhibit A- I woke up at like threeisho'clock this morning. Yeah, fun stuff it is. (Throwin out a little yoda speak in my tiredess.) And I sat straight up in bed. Judging by the pounding heart and practically hyperventilationing... I'm pretty glad I don't remember that dream. And so I rolled over, closed my eyes and told myself I was really super tired.

Myself doesn't listen very well. So I flopped around a bit and thought about getting up to get a drink of water. But then maybe I'd be even more awake (right. Like I wasn't already deathtastically awake.) Flop flop. Roll over. Sigh.
Repeat.

For two hours.

Yup, great nights rest. Thanks myself, thank you so much for listening.

Exhibit B- Storytellers. Gross icky monotonous earning money job. Haha, I have to keep reminding myself that I have a cute apartment that needs to be paid for. It mostly works. Then I get a call from a flustered Subway employee. Who informs me not so nicely that I'm supposed to be at work.

Well blast.

So hury hury home, toss on stinky Subway clothes and peel out to get there. Slow night, losing my mind... tired Shannon.

Now I'm gonna take the worlds longest hottest shower, and reading until my brain explodes. Since apparently myself has an aversion to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. "Thanks myself, thank you so much for listening." Haha I love your blog Shannon. It always makes me smile. You are so funny. :)

    ReplyDelete