Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yay for the card reader!

It means I have pictures.

Also since I never bother to comment my comments on your comments (is comments starting to sound funny?) Thanks Ang and Aunt Cherene :) (Angie I honestly look forward to your comments haha, I might be kinda silly like that but tis true :p) And You're welcome, Cherene my Aunt, for being me. Since I kinda like this whole being me stuff. It's rather grand to not pretend or hold back or whatever else. Basically I've learned something. Boys aren't worth it. Really, they're not. Yes- this coming from me, but I mean it. Boys are pretty much poo. Men, now thats what we're lookin for. Men like me daddy and Grandpa and Uncles... all the great examples what 'real men' are. :)

Today was another work day, but it's Thursday which means two things. A- PAYDAY!!! Shove that baby in savings before I can even daydream of spending it. B- No work tomorrow!! :D Well, except for Subway. But the time passes there a lot faster than at ST...

Anyway. Pictures. Here are a few random ones of what we've been up to lately:














5 comments:

  1. Grandma Marilyn directed me to your blog and isn't that the cutest thing ever! She was so thrilled with what you wrote about your weekend in Hatch, even though we all missed you terribly at the shower. You are such a gifted writer, I think you should consider a career of some sort in that field, but that may take the fun right out of it! So happy to read your post this morning and start my day out right. You got it going on girl, just keep it up and stay on this path. It is the path to true happiness and you got lots of happy folks to look to for your examples! Love ya too pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Aunt Sharla! :) Love ya to pieces too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! there's only one picture of me!!! Just joking:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pickle fingers are mighty fine lookin aren't they?Ha good times good times :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was on vacation and never commented on this post! But I wanted to say I love your pictures! They are just so summery. I love it. Except that last one is a little too good and is making me hungry.... ;)

    ReplyDelete