Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Sometimes we do stupid things...

Like waltz across the street to random apartments during night games, because "you can't run in your condition" (meaning the condition of doing the bathroom dance...)
My friends and I were playing capture the flag (complete with decoy shoe flags and jail breaks) on the lawn by the statues at the Centrum. And I had to go to the bathroom a little. So my friend Jenna and I decided, "Hey! It'd be an adventure to go across to those apartments and use their bathroom."

On the contrary folks, on the contrary.

We get over there, giggling and being silly in my barefoot bathroom dance glory, knock on the door... giggle some more...

Shirtless Chubby opens the door.

"Awesome. This is awkward..."

"Can I use your bathroom?" (I squeak)

Door opens, and chubby disappears behind it. We walk in, he points to the bathroom...

Bathroom has nasty posters everywhere, and hasn't been cleaned since the beginning of time. Needless to say, I was slightly really grossed out, cause who knows what kinda diseases you could get from this thing.' It was basically horrifying.

Poor Jenna had to wait outside for me. Her experience wasn't any better apparently... they had lovely language. And more nasty stuff outside the bathroom.

Shuffle/run giggle back to the games... win the round... Star Gaze.

At least the story had a happy ending.



Unless I die in the next few days of a gross disease.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yuck. I'm glad you survived. And glad the guys didn't turn out to be creepy rapists. Hmmm now that i think about it, maybe don't knock on random people's doors, I'm worried. Haha. (But seriously.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful Shannon. Hope life is ging smoothly for you. Gramps and I love you. We miss you. When are yuou coming to visit??? Guess what ???? IT IS RAINING!!!!!!What a neat surprize!!!! Love Gram

    ReplyDelete