Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

So this is life...

I went with my family today to little Hatch town's ward. It provoked a very disturbing thought- how am I going to survive a singles ward where there aren't a bunch of adorable kids for me to giggle at?? Yes, I know. And I do pay attention to the meetings, honest! But I cannot tell a lie, for liars go to... a place where air conditioning isn't available. :p The kids definitely make my day, every Sunday. Seeing new mothers with their babies, and young brothers and sisters fighting over a butterfly book. Seriously people. So I asked my dad about my dilemma. He said there's always the preemies... (pre missionary boys :p)

We sat next to 'Big Erin', a girl-woman- who used to baby sit me when I lived in Kanab. It's odd to talk to your old baby sitter now that I'm her age and her kids are the age I was. Very strange indeed. But she and I decided it's ok, because I feel seven and she still acts twelve. Sometimes you just have to keep the inner child alive and forget that everyone's old. :p

On to the next item of business....
I can't even help it, I have to gloat or brag or whatever you call this:
I got twelve shirts, a new wallet, a pair of pants, some earrings, and an undershirt for 160.00! I find that rather impressive, personally, considering the fact my cousin almost bought pants for that price. Yep, just the pants. And they're not even ratty ugly sad sale bin looking shirts. TJ Max baby, that's the place to go for sure!
Also the Carl's Jr pit stop helped things out a bit. Just thought you should know. Bacon and Swiss is manna from heaven. Amen. :p

1 comment:

  1. You are a shopping goddess! Go you! I'm impressed with all the deals you got. And your dad is right, premie's often have the attention span and maturity level of five-year-olds, as you may have noticed. Plenty of entertainment to be found there. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete