Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Nice going world...

"Somehow amidst the darkness and confusion, during the times when you're certain you can't go on, the world keeps turning."

Nice huh?

The garage door broke, my tire got a flat car (Oops, did I say that? :p Haha), my room looks like Armageddon (As does my bathroom. I guess it gets to be the sequel), teeth of wisdom get to become un-impacted and removed Monday (hooray for modern medicine!), Work still stinks, I'm only a fourth of the way into boxed up-dom, I have sixteen days until move in day, my hair is gross and I need to dye it back to my original color, money is stupid (why can't we still just trade chickens and potatoes for stuff?), and I work a double tomorrow.

Whelmed. Not over, or under... just whelmed.

I feel so unprepared for this moving out stuff, and like I'm flying by the seat of my pants.

But whatdya know...

the world's still turning.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Shannon,
    I know exactly how you feel. I felt it last year. If you need any help with moving, please call. In fact, please just call for no reason! :) We need to have a party before you leave!!! And good luck with your wisdom teeth. Sometimes growing up sucks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aggghhhh.... stress!!! I am sorry things are stinky right now. Gah, I remember those times. When I moved out I got to my new apartment and just bawled. I was definitely OVER whelmed. But I love your attitude, the world keeps turning. And it does! And you will make it. Because you're awesome. Somehow things always seem to work out. I know you've got the right priorities and if you put the right things first, everything else falls into place. Love ya Shan! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete