Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 09, 2010

It's a shame...

The twins didn't force me to blog in the middle of my drugged up-ness after all.
I'm sure it would've sounded like a rather normal me, since I think I'm always loopy.

The dr walked in and asked me how I was. Hello sir, I'm here, you just told me all four are impacted and the heart moniter is giving away the fact that I absolutely hate this sorta thing. Stupid moniter stop beeping so fast! :p Then he started asking questions about where I was going to school after he put the sleep stuff in the I.V. Who knows what I said haha. Too bad eh?

Anyway. A few drooly shakes later I'm feeling bored and sick of the gauze flavor of today. But hey. I get out of work right? :p

Peace out, Teeth of wisdom, I do not miss you.
Much.

1 comment: