Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Well, world, here I am...

Yes folks, the rumors are true. I'm all moved in. It's kinda weird... but I'm probably in denial still, seeing how I haven't disolved into tears yet or anything. So I took some pictures, but my camera seems to be fizzling out on me. They're not very good at the moment.






My mom and dad and I drove to Manti last night, which by the way was grand fun. It was nice to have one on one time with each parent before I'm out on my own. And then we stayed in Manti and unpacked and got settled. I think we were all aggrivated with how much junk I brought- and left- because I sort of just threw everything together. Then they took me to lunch and WalMart... and then they said goodbye. Which was odd.

Yeah. Maybe later I'll try to take much more artistic pictures. But before I end this bloggation...
This is my week before moving. :)







Yup. Life's good.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks darker in the pic with your parents. Did you die it? It's cute! And your last week before moving looks fun! Did you go to Lake Powell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I dyed it red at the firstish of the summer, and then I had Aub dye it back but it's a bit darker than my natural color. And the Lake pictures are from Sand Hollow :)

    ReplyDelete