Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Meet my Hero.



I needed a good boost today, so I watched this movie. Emma is my hero, and this movie is absolutely incredible. If you haven't seen it- get to work on that.
Here are some of my favorite quotes from the movie:

"It's a wonderful thing when someone you love believes in you."

"Sometimes God brings us low before He can lift us higher."

"Strength doesn't come through seeing, Julia, it only comes through faith."

"It's been my experience that revelation doesn't come until you are willing to ask."

"Sometimes when we face trials we forget that God is our friend. He always has our best interest at heart."

"Sometimes fear shouts so loudly in our ears that it almost drowns out our faith. But God knows who we are. There is no place we can go where he can't find us."

"Life is like the river, Julia. Sometimes it sweeps us gently along, sometimes the rapids come out of nowhere."

"There comes a time for all of us that we must be more than we are. We must follow the course which God has made out for us."

"Strength isn't something you have. It's something that God helps you find. And usually we have to find it one day at a time."







Another thing I love about this movie is Joseph and Emma together. To heck with Disney Fairytales... I want a love like Joseph and Emma's.

No comments:

Post a Comment