Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Four words for you...

Nine hours of work.


A few more words for you...
Words like:
Exhausted,
Flustered,
Hairy,
Sleepy,
Blisters?
Full,
Dreadful,
Discouraged,
Excited,
Intrigued,
Relieved,
and Surprised.

Ya... It's been quite a day. Lots of discoveries. Like I just might have some integrity in me. When I went home for lunch I didn't doddle (Like I promised I wouldn't but sorta plotted to do anyway) and I got in as close to six hours as I could. And I stayed busy the whole time at Subway, drank water instead of soda, realized that it didn't matter that I didn't get any texts and Kenny did because I don't really care and life is more important than exchanging typically superficial words via phone... Wore pants instead of boxers when I got home... Basically I'm braggin it up. I pretty much rock at being Shannon. Just sayin.

1 comment: