Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Thank you muchly...

To everyone who sent graduation cards :) (Aunt Sharla I especially liked the part where I have great boys... er... things in store for me. :p Haha we giggled over that one for a while yesterday.)
It's so weird that I'm a graduate and finished with that High School place- FOREVER!!! WOO! Yeah I think that calls for celebration. For sure.

And on a different note- It's summer. Isn't that wonderful? It smells like summer, tastes like summer, feels like summer... it's gotta be summer. I love it! Especially how I'm no longer totally albino looking. My legs don't shine like beacons in the night anymore... ;)
The only problem/blessing in disguise about it is I have much more time to work at Story Tellers. Good- because hey. I could use the fluffiest pay checks I can get. Bad- because who wants to stand up and do the exact same motion over and over and over again for 4-8 hours. True, I've never been motivated or crazy enough to pull all 8 of the hours... I'm just sayin. It's a possibility. Story Tellers is infamous for it's roller coaster of stress levels... One day it's "Oh, we'll find something for you to do..." and the next its "HOLY HANNAH WE'VE GOT A MILLION AND ONE PROJECTS TO FINISH!!! TODAY!!!!!!" So we run around like chickens with our heads cut off. It's great fun, I assure you.

Also- sorry for the blog picture drought I'm in. I promise I'm going to stick some on here soon. I'll take some swimming ones and post the ones of B's baptism. She looked ridiculously adorable. With her little french manicure nails and poofy baptism dress. :D Sadly though- I had to work. And for the life of me I couldn't find anyone to cover my shift so I missed out on my baby sister's baptism. She must have caught on to me being pretty bummed because the next day she came in and plopped down on my bed with her new scriptures and showed me 'chronology of the church history' and pictures and even the sacrament prayers. Is that adorable or what?? So I gave her a red pencil and helpped her mark some scriptures. And she giggled and told me about the baptism and giggled some more. I'm telling you- that kid is too cute for anyone to ever be angry with. Just sayin.

But. Until I get some pictures on here... you're gonna have to deal with boring. Or maybe I'll show you what we all look like since swimming:

No comments:

Post a Comment