Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Days off are:

Phenomenal? ____
Ridiculous?    ____
All of the above? _x_

Did I go to an awesome fireside last night looking like a hobo? Why yes, yes I did.
(Category Phenomenal.)

Do I have two date-ish type social interactions planned consecutively? Indeed I do.
(Category All of the above.)

Sometimes I want to just veg on the couch, and then I remember complaining about not having a life and I think maybe I should just enjoy the dating crap in this phase. (To be read, "... enjoy the silly awesomeness that frustrates me periodically until I finally grow up or get hitched or join a convent.")
The vegging on the couch thing? Sounds infinitely more appealing since the international germs attacked and gave me a cold too. But what have I done with my day off so far?
Maaaybe danced around in the rain for a brief moment with Sister Marty,

then stayed up way too late watching Bones and nearly bawling at the emotion posed in each episode. (Yeah... late nights and hormones are bad combinations apparently because those fictional characters/stories really got to me.) 
This is just for the sake of easily accessing drool worthy pictures. Mmm. (Twins, chill. I'm obsessed, I've accepted it. We're fine. :p)

And now, pretty much I don't want to get up and get ready. I want to snuggle under blankets and read, or maybe (ok, so honestly) drool over some more Agent Booth. (Guys? I think I need help with this addiction. Intervention? Thursday evening? Ice cream after.)

However. I'm hanging out with cute lawn mower boy later today when he gets out of classes. Who knows what we're doing. Who cares? The last one was fun, I figure this ought to be good too.

Tomorrow? Oh yeah, I'm hanging out with my ridiculously cute pretend twitterpation victim. Cooking adventures? You better believe it. :) I read texts from him to Erin and she decided she's in love too. Seriously, who talks like that? And uses the word 'serendipitous'?? Goodness. Now if only I was that witty, maybe it'd be in the bag. :p 

But until then, I'm wasting more time and then getting ready. Woohoo. :p

(Also, I feel like I've got lots of work related stories I was excited to tell you about, but I also feel my ADD flaring up so I'm guessing those will wait for a time when I actually remember what exactly 'they' are.)


3 comments:

  1. HI Sweetie, Sound like some fun things coming up. Gramps and I need a phone call one of these days with an outlie of your sched....We want to come out and see you in action and pick up some maps and some rememberances of Bryce..... Keep up your beautiful positive attitude and patience.......Love you mucher than much....Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have too many cute boys around! I love it!! Sounds like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete