Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hey Baby, I'm a Rockstar!

Tonight at work I was minding my own business, cutting a million and five international stamps into strips of 5, when a cute little Chinese woman came up saying something about a picture.
I asked, "Do you want me to take a picture of you?" She shook her head no.
"You want a picture of the sign?" Pointing at the 'eifert' sign, again she shook her head no.
"I want peecture of you!"
... "Um, ok?" So I smile. And she snaps one. Then motions for me to come out around the desk and she had her friend take a picture of me.


That's when the dam broke.
I promise, every last man, woman and child then decided to pose with me for a picture. Awkward?
Luckily it wasn't very busy right then. :p
China now has at least 7 copies of a blushing Shannon.

3 comments:

  1. OH Shannon, you do lead an exiting life. I don't blame people for wanting a picture with suh a beautiful sweet girl. Are you having controlled fires at Bryce??? just wondering as it looks so smokey out that way. Gramps and I aare still planning a trip out to see you. We will call and find out what day would be best..........Tons aand tons of love....Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Gram! Bryce isn't having controlled fires, but Escalante is. :) It has been kinda smoky hasn't it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha - this reminds me of when Andrea lived in China, everywhere they went, Asian tourists would flock to them to take pictures with them. I thought it was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete