Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm Lazy. Here's this...



I love Barnes and Nobel. End of story. :D

Sooo much mad potential!

I would like to own this outfit. In case you wondered.
Also this is from the St. G trip with 'seester' Marty when we discovered the baptistery of the Temple closes on Mondays.

So we found a prince instead.

Except it was actually a frog. Oh well.

There's the CUTEST park in St. George by the city library that I'm in love with. It's got a 'stream' and 'waterfalls' that are super cutesy and there are always bathing suit- clad children playing there. So so cute!

This is one of many reasons I'm excited for November: Legit FHE, complete with treats!

Grandma and Grandpa Heap visited me at Bryce Monday(?) and then we went to Pines. This is probably from a trip to Pines with Kaylea though. But you get the idea...

I love going to Walmart with these two. :D

Sister Date, first stop: The Wizz.

I told you all I look phenomenal with a mustache.

So does B. Even if it's a tad askew.

Stop two: Pet Palace! 

Where they house all sorts of fragrant creatures including really large, really disgusting fish that look like they'd eat my toes if I went wading where they lived.

Stop three: Maggie Moo's! (With the creepy cow footage.)

It was a very successful bonding experience. ;) Obviously.


And now I'm sitting here in Tropic, alone. Ish. I think Grandpa just came home. But I was texting PVT (whom I just named and then caught myself and fixed back to the boring PVT-ness) (And I'm not sure why because 93% of you already know who he is haha.) and for about five seconds I thought he was asking me to hang out. But alas. He never texted back after my last reply. 
I'm pathetic.
...ly twitterpated.
Time to go read!

1 comment:

  1. Love this blog. The pictures are so neat. I'm sure your sisters love to have you come home. The park looked great and you an Brianne look so cute. Such fun!!! Thanks for you blogs... Love them. but lor you even more....Gram

    ReplyDelete