Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 02, 2011

I am titleless.

I am also tired, and borderline grumpy so I'm therapy blogging. ;) I do have a couple of work stories: 
Story one is called "The French Violinist and the Swiss man."

So basically I just thought it was cool to hear someone else's story and background. She had to wait at the counter while Mr. Handsome went out to their car for the wallet. She's twenty-six, met her husband while flying on a plane, and they've been together since. (How adorable chick flick is that??) They've been waiting to get cheap tickets to fly to Utah for quite some time, and so now they're visiting different parks and attractions. Utah? Well, of course it's the best, but I didn't know the rest of the world knew that! 
After they paid and were on their way she paused, and turned back. "I have to tell you, in Europe, people don't talk like this- just simply. You are so friendly here!" :)

Story two is called "Funny Philosophical Woman"
(And it's more of a quote than a story.)
"Oh! I hit it off with my bum! That means you have to buy it. It's called a butt purchase." She had loud clothing, and obnoxious jewelry, and if anyone's platinum hair came from a bottle, it'd be hers. :) She called me hun, and laughed with me and pretty much made my day after saying thank you five thousand times. 

Story three is called, "Way to go Mormon State" (Aka Utah. :p)

A man walked up to my counter and borrowed a couple of pennies from the penny jar when he paid for his purchase. He told me he only used the pennies because I had so many, "I've never seen such a full penny jar, people must be very generous here!"

And now. I have pictures. (Poor quality pictures that make me miss my dead camera, Hubert- or whatever his name was- even more.)

Dear Pines. You've expanded my thighs almost as much as you've widened my smile. I hate  love you.
Love, Shannon, the pleasantly plump.


Summer Thunder storms are incredible! I love them! (Imagine what I could do with these colors if I had a real camera! :p)

After I bought Boothe, I had to show off to the work ladies. Ruby's has the tiniest cutesiest ice creams! (I'm pretty sure I blogged about it already. But I can't remember if I posted the picture, and it's basically adorable so I am now.)

The day after the cute baby ice creams, Marilyn and I went on a field trip to Bryce City, because she had meetings during our ice cream run. So raise your spoon to round two of unnecessary ice cream calories! We found these scrumptious hats, and had to record the moment of course. :p (I love Marilyn! She's so fun to talk to, and she gets more excited about cute bum pants and purses than I do!)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Janet. I must confess I log onto your blog at least 20 bazillion times a day just to see if you have posted something new. Because its like storytime here. And I am rather lovin these stories. Due to this very post I realize I have cheated many people out of money...because I have not followed this butt purchase rule :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon , How can anyone be so cute? You make my day every time I read your blog. Cute.,.Cute,Cute. Love the stories from work. You are having some life changing experience. Seriously, You have a gift for writing. Keep up the great posts........ Love you Gram.....

    ReplyDelete