Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Terrible Two's Tantrum...

Which I only threw in my mind.
.... Mostly.
I just want you to know that this is probably more information than you wanted to get, but I'm venting on the internet anyway. I'll learn someday.

First of all, there was a bird of a moth stuck between the window and the blinds downstairs in my makeshift bedroom on the couch. Said moth did  not want to be stuck. So it made a huge commotion over it every five minutes all night. Shannon is far too wimpy to smash tiny baby small spiders, so do you think she even thought about touching that moth after she gagged at the size of that goliath? No. Of course not.

Second of all, I love "Un-beautiful" by Lesely Roy, but not when it's obnoxiously playing at wee hours of the morning. (Erin... ahem... ;p)

Third of all, I hate dermatologists. Always have, maybe always will. Unless they cure me of my leper like zit problems. And even then we're not going to be best friends by any means. Maybe just friendly acquaintances on a very professional super very distant level in which I acknowledge my gratitude for their cure and then run away. Also, did you know that acutane is scary business? There's a side affect list from Cedar to Idaho, and I'm now registered with some governmental program where I promise on every level imaginable not to become a mother anytime soon. (No problem, government. That's not gonna happen for like five years. Maybe seven.) Also, I have the magnificent opportunity to take blood tests every stinking month when I go in for check ups at the dermatologist. I also get to tinkle in cups frequently only to hear the captain obvious answer of "your pregnancy tests are negative". Well of course they are. I'm pretty sure that was a total lack of suspense and drama. :p

And now I'm drinking Carnation's breakfast shake mix drinks (that taste suspiciously like Nesquick) and dreading two things: gassing up, and going back to work. (I promise, tomorrow I'll be back on the 'determined to have a good attitude' train, but for today I'm reeeeeaaaaallly excited for November.)

Happy Stinkin Thursday. :p (It is Thursday, right?)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, Sweet ,Shannon. So Sorry you are having A TERRIBLE HORRIBLE, NO GOOD VERY BAD DAY! Maybe tomorrow will be better. Mason and Miralva just left. They are ready to paint the deck is we can find a day without rain in the forcast. We are lonesome for you. Please come see us.
    Love you so very much.....Gram and Gramps

    ReplyDelete