Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 23, 2009

almost

Just so you know, stress isn't like a light switch. You think: "Just a few more days... then my project will be done and over with and I'll be able to breathe again." Not so people, not so.

I am now officially declaring stress an almost terminal disease. And in the non-terminal cases it's one of those annoying cold-like diseases where it comes gradually, drives you nuts while its at its worse and your nose is stuffy and you can't breathe anymore and you're too preoccupied with your stuffy nose (aka stress) to smell the cinnamon rolls; the worst part though is the recovery because it leaves like it came. Gradually.

My government project is now past. Over. Amen, the end, over and out, 10-4. Except now I'm preoccupied with the debate for English now. This should be one heck of an interesting class hour. Not to mention stuffy, crowded, off-key seat partners A Capella follows that, and then Adult Roles with it's 'grand' dating unit is after that. But have no fear, I shall survive. For after Adult Roles is almost freedom! Thanksgiving break. Stuffing our faces, taking pictures, visiting, giggling... you can't really escape cleaning... and almost sleeping.

On the bright and sunny side of life ("... so you will feel no pain as we're driving you insane, just stay on the sunny side of liiiiiife!!") I went to St. George and watched Blind Side. (-"He's like an onion, you have to peel back one layer at a time. -Not if you use a knife!") Just so you know, it's AWESOME. It's one of those movies where you feel slightly choked up the entire time, but it's the weird combination of 'Oh my sadness, that's awful' and 'Aw, it's happy!' I loved Sandra Bulloch's character. She's this total no-nonsense, tough outside-squishy/warm fuzzy inside woman. She and Tim McGraw are funny to watch together. Their relationship is entertaining. I think she wears the pants. (Girl power! :p)

And now my fellow bloggation-ers... Adieu, for I must return to my cheesy Marcia Lynn McClure western-y romance novel of ridiculous daydreaming material. :p

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked that movie, I was really excited after seeing the previews! Also, I will see you TOMORROW!! Crazy! I'm thinking we should either take pictures tomorrow afternoon (if I get there soon enough with enough light left in the day, which I should), or Thursday morning. Or Thursday evening after dinner. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete