Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

since no one reads my reply comments to other peoples comments:

(To Sheralee :) )

Those are marvelously fabulous ideas :) Thank you muchly! But where is the railroad? Haha, I feel mostly dumb, (HA! To prove that I feel dumb I'll admit right now that I almost just spelled that 'dumby'. Wow. Loooooong day.)
but I haven't the slightest idea of the railroad track awesomeness minus that place it goes past IFA. I think.

So just so you all know, someone random of whom I know not of sent me a rose and a card signed Alfalfa... and I can't figure out who it is... so if by some minuscule chance you have insider information and think it necessary to let me in on it I'm totally open to that. :p
(Maybe. Sometimes it's better when you just never know.)

3 comments:

  1. Bah ha ha ha.... someone code-named Alfalfa gave you a secret surprise. I love it. So does that make you.... Darla?

    Also I LOVE Sheralee's ideas. All of them. My aunt's family just had pics done in Cedar and they were kind of similar to what Lee is describing. Oh boy, creative juices are flowing. Oh boy, I'm excited and nervous. I better not let you down. (This is going to be fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm not sure exactly where a good spot would be to take railroad pictures...but I guess if we just start by ifa and follow the tracks they're bound to take us somewhere right?! It will be a fun exploring adventure. I'll keep brainstorming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Angie, I'm sure you'll do amazing! I absolutely love looking at the pictures on your blog. You even make a pile of sweaters look beautiful! It's a gift.

    ReplyDelete