Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 09, 2009

Remember that girl named Shannon?

She got lost. And couldn't find herself for a while. Hence the blogger's neglect syndrome. Sorry Cherene my aunt. I guess I'm not the lucky winner :p

Sad story number one: The card reader thing for my camera went on strike and is MIA for the time being and until I find that sneaky little protester I can't upload my awesome pictures from Temple square. You may now cry for me.

Now to explain why I have lots of awesome Temple Square pictures, I have an announcement. Randy and Jime are now officially married! :) They're both so sweet, I love them bunches!
However. They aren't the major subjects of most of my pictures. Little Gavin and Peyton and Carter, Avery, and Ashton are the stars of my show. They're super adorable, and they don't pay much attention to me so they're perfect for random candids! :p

Sad story number two: Disney land is no longer going to be our Thanksgiving festivities. I think we're still going this summer so that's ok with me. :) Sad story number two has an awesomely happy ending though. Thanksgiving dinner with the whole family! Which brings me to another point.
Angie, my cousin of New York, if you're reading (which I hope you are :p) this is especially for you. I need senior pictures and I love the pictures you take so I wondered if you'd want to take some for me when you come for Thanksgiving? I'm not sure where, or if you'd have time to take them... but let me know if you're interested 'cause that could be pretty fun! :D

I think all of you need to watch this video. It's to the song "The Prayer of the Children" by Kurt Bestor. It's touching. And sad. And we sing it for choir and now I'm probably going to cry in the concert. I guess Kurt Bestor went to Bosnia and wrote this song about what he saw there.

Wow, I'm sorry this post is basically space-y randomness. Thats ok though right? At least it's a post.

I must admit I'm getting excited for snow. :) I feel like going for a walk in the snow. School is making me feel overwhelmed a little bit. Or maybe thats just my default setting on my feelings meter. Haha, thats always a possibility. As I was stuck in the car Thursday, (and Friday. And Saturday...) I thought about all the little things I used to do that I think I don't have time for anymore... Like writing my book for example. My characters have been sadly neglected for far too long. Or going for walks or reading in the park or sitting on swings and just breathing. These days I guess I like to think I'm a busy senior and don't have time for anything, but I don't really accomplish anything extra with my busy feelings. Maybe I'm just lazy.

There's this boy at school who moved from Arizona and is Named Saxon. And he's pretty smart. But the unfortunate thing is that he knows that. Therefore he flaunts his dictionary vocabulary. Which on occasion gets annoying. Lots of occasions if we're being honest. I can't decide if he just feels insecure so he acts like that or if he just has a SUPER REALLY BIG XXL head over himself. I've discovered that the entire male population (with very few exceptions) have that syndrome. It makes me feel sad-ish. Once upon I was in elementary and middle school and it didn't seem as bad. Once upon a time though I had my little group of friend-girls. Which I don't have anymore... which is my fault, I know. But truth be told it's actually just a wee bit intimidating to try and weasel into friend groups that were started long before I moved here. Plus none of them are quite like my friends from Piute... and I think I assumed I'd find replica replacements or something. :p So off of my soap box....

And au revoir for now I suppose :)

3 comments:

  1. I am posting a comment on your blog. postedy post postenhiemer! MY life is complete i can now die because i have posted a comment on your blog. I enjoyed every letter you typed. like the a's b's c's d's e's f's g's h's i's j's k's lmno's and p's and some other odd vowels. Thank you for giving me the wonderous experience of commenting on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM reading and I DO think it would be super fun to take your pics! We'll be in Hatch Wed afternoon to Friday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been informed thanksgiving is taking place in cedar. I was a confused girl.

    ReplyDelete