Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just in case you wondered...

Remember those cookie/fruit salads? Well Foods 1 decided, "Hey, let's go crazy and put snickers in the fruit salad instead!" And so we did. We used cheesecake flavored pudding and whipped cream for the base, put apples and grapes in it and threw in some cream cheese chunks and chopped up snickers. Just for your information: it was delicious. :p But odd.

Also FOR ANGIE'S EYES ONLY. Unless of course you're curious and you want to read anyway. In which case... have at it. I'm not all that exciting so rest assured it's nothing juicy. :p
I have no idea for ideas of what to wear or where to go for pictures. I guess there's always the typical SUU campus shots... which are pretty. But typical. :p I wish the leaves were still gorgeous because once upon a time they were... but since this white freezy stuff fell the plants look kinda sparse. My Sunday school teacher has a really cool backyard and is possibly the nicest guy on planet earth so I'm basically positive he wouldn't mind. And then there's "Burgess Park"... Idk. Really. My brain is currently in the non functioning zone in anticipation for a stinkin Government presentation next Monday. So I have full trust and confidence in your artistic expertise :) I'll do whatever you want me to! :p I'm super excited! Thanks for helping me out with the picture madness! :) (This, my friends, is why family rocks... especially mine! :D )

10-4, Au revoir, ciao, over and out....
(back to school I go. :( Haha)

1 comment:

  1. I've had that salad before, someone brought it to a potluck lunch at work and I was blown away. Snickers salad? You gotta be kidding me! It was yummy but I don't know if it should be allowed to be called a salad.

    Ok, I will do some research on photo locations and we will pot our heads together.

    ReplyDelete