Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Aren't you lucky...

Due to feeling slightly nutsy and silly all day, and for a change not tired, and being in a non strange people populated environment now because I'm no longer at school I decided to share with you my semi-occasional (not to be confused with semi-annual) paper I like to call "Emotional Thought-barf". Which is somethin like emotional vomit where everything emotional you've been holding down suddenly comes up and spills all over the place. This one is only slightly different in that it's emotional thought barf. :) Enjoy. (Ew... that sounds weird.)

Emotional Thought- Barf
"Opinions are interesting, and typically contraversial. Just so you know- they mostly just fluster me when they're thrown head to head in debate. Debates are only fun for a few minutes. Because once know-it-all, socially awkward boys start repeating the same point over and over and over and over... or they begin to morph the topic into something entirely different, you know it's time to stop and the sick twisted thoughts of escape by death if needed creep into your mind."

"Utopias... HA!"

"Les chein est MORT!!"

"Gentille plumer est la tete? Gently pluck head feathers?? Well that's very kind of you."

"High school is just a penitentiary for our age groups that is implemented in attempt to make us think we're learning important things while really it's just so they can wait for maturity to sink in so we can more effectively be turned loose into REAL life."


AS you can tell, today was interesting. Sometimes I wish I could project my thoughts and thought processes onto a screen for everyone because sometimes they make even me giggle.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you have talent not only in writing, but in your beautiful photography. Shannon, I am so proud of you! I need to get on your blog more, but I link it thru Sheralee's and so I need it on mine. Angie will take care of me next visit. She is my computer expert. Anyway, loved my journeyings thru your blog and think you are amazing! What beautiful and talented nieces I have! Loved Thanksgiving!! Just get thru HS and realize the boys in College are so much more mature and better in every way. Wish I could be there today!

    ReplyDelete