Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Little 'Aha' moments of the lunch hour.

Just so you know, student teachers in Foods and Nutrition classes don't know how to make test review worksheets. The point is to review already learned knowledge...

Today is Thursday... which is an improvement from this morning, which was in fact Wednesday. (Or so I thought. This my friends is proof time is speeding up. I can no longer keep up with it.)

Go-gurt... or Ro-gert Scooby Doo eddition is a good cure for munchies in a house thats practically empty of junk food. Especially when it teaches you that Velma is the youngest member of the group of meddling kids.

The video about spiritual crocodiles, that used to be cool with the fun music when I was little, is now an almost disturbing video now that I'm well on my way to being out of the 'Pre's of 'the elderlys'. Even when it's just animals being gobbled up. However, I never did notice that dramatic flair of that video until today and I believe I have finally tracked down my muse of attitude. ;)

Lunch hours aren't even hours and so I think it should be considered illegal false advertisement. Maybe I'll contact the BBB or something... one of those company customer complaint things. (Do they work for school complaints? Guess we'll find out :p)

2 comments:

  1. your day sounds like my day has been :) but anyway I read your last post and I've been thinking of places that would be fun to have Angie take your pictures so here are some possibilities I thought of...just in case you would like my opinion haha.
    1. The railroad tracks
    2. There's a really cool old milk/ice cream truck at the farm that I've thought could be cool for pictures I've just never gone and done them!
    3. The old wood house thing at the farm. I like pictures by old wood.

    So yeah, I don't konw if those are anything you might have in mind but I thought I'd throw them out there just in case. And when Angie gives you the finished product I would love to see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Yes! I thought of railroad tracks too! My aunt who lives in Cedar had their pics taken there. And old wood! Yes! Sheralee I am loving these ideas. You are awesome. You should come on this photoshoot. It'll be a party.

    Here I am, writing notes to Sheralee on Shannon's blog. Shannon, your blog is become quite the public forum. We could have all kinds of discussions on here! ;)

    ReplyDelete