Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Inspiration! Maybe. We'll have to see...

So I was thinking today, and AHA! I think I'd enjoy being a Nutritionist. Add that to the list of
English professor, Elementary teacher, Psychologist, Business major of some sort (Perhaps Accounting, although that's always just been a backup), or when I have a wild hair- a culinary major of some sort.

Good to know I've got plenty of options to change my major back and forth from when I finally get to college.

ALSO: A capella smelled like barf today... or someone in there did... either way it's gross with a capital DISGUSTING.

AP English is sorta stinking at the moment because all the juniors who think they're God's brilliant gift to the class make me feel stupid if I ever say something, and a particular somber senior just rambles and debates and lectures for a very long time in between. Mrs. (teacher's name here, not included for potential flustering)'s casual swearing and infectious whimsical personality is the ONLY thing that gets me through anymore.

Adult Roles: Hilarious. Dating games are silly.

2 comments:

  1. Nutritionist, that sounds fun! The crazy thing is there are so many careers and majors out there that you don't even know about yet. Just wait till you get to college and realize all your options, then you'll be super confused! In a good way though. There are endless possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I sent you an email and now I don't know if it got to you. Please reply if it did so I know I've got the right email address. But, the point of the email was that I've started editing your photos (had to clear space on the computer first since we took a bajillion - which is a good thing :)), and they are looking awesome! I am excited for you to get them. You are gorgeous and so photogenic! Exciting. I can't wait to get home tonight, all I want to do is edit your photos!

    ReplyDelete