Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

-fill in the blank with whatever title would make your little heart sing. I give up on trying to think of something original to title this.-

Today. So much for sleeping in today. :p It's like I have a million tiny Shannon's in my head in charge of files of memories, memos, special dates and all that good stuff. Unfortunately the tiny Shannon in charge of the internal alarm clock didn't take her being fired very well and now I can never sleep in. It's probably just her revenge, but I can't ever sleep past 7:30-8:00ish. Lame right? Especially on holidays when you could totally get away with sleeping til 12.

My parents have disappeared.
We believe it was the aliens again. :p Just kiddin, they went on a date of some sort and so today is 'sister day'. We're going to see the new Disney princess movie. I'm actually rather quite excited. :)







Looks cute, huh? :) I'll have to let you know how it goes. My guess is I'll love it, and since it's just one of those days I'll bawl through it. It'll be very touching. :p We'll see if my prediction is close.

Speaking of movies: for Jacob's birthday we went to Avatar.

Which, I must admit, I was fairly wary about. It seemed like some complete weirdo movie. And to an extent, it was. :p But I actually really liked it. The special effects are way cool. It's like 2 and a half hours though, and the theater was super ridiculously warm. I thought I was going to suffocate for a minute there. Back to the movie. It's like a green/international peaceful communication promotion sorta. It kinda makes me giggle. But it's so cool, the world that they live in is all glowy and cool and all the animals there sort of reminded me of the monster on Cloverfield. Plus it has romance. :p And I guess it's fairly predictable, but I get into movies so I was stressing out the whole time. :p

ALSO- still on the topic of movies, I finally saw Inkheart. Which I liked a lot. Haha Erin, this one's for you:



Tonight I'm going on a double date to an SUU basketball game. Just in case you wondered what my plans were.









P.S I never know how to end these things.
Fin?

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Erin dustfinger :)December 23, 2009 at 6:24 PM

    ps thanks. I rather enjoy shirtless fire men...who are good looking as well. yummy movie! YUMMY DUSTFINGER!

    ReplyDelete