Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday is a special day...

Well. Good news: my Nutrition 1020 test is over with and now we're just having fun until the break. AP English is survivable, and the rest of my classes are below the "I'm gonna explode from stress" line. :) And the best part is there's only one more week til the much needed, much anticipated, Christmas Break!

I think I'm going to paint one of the walls in my room, which actually is kinda silly considering I'm going to move out in nine months. Which is weird to think about... I'm actually kinda hitting the "Oh my goodness this is possibly the scariest idea of my entire life!!! I'm going to move out and be INDEPENDENT! Weird..." I feel so little. Everyone is getting married and going on missions and having babies and that's all normal right? Right. Except it's not anymore because before now it was just people that my parents knew or something. Now they're people I know. It's so crazy. I'm probably going to have melt downs when my friends all get married. :p Mostly happy melt downs of course... but it's just so.... weird! Just yesterday we were in the silly Piute Pep band thinking we were so cool for playing bass guitars that were bigger than us.

And also... I just found some fun old pictures. They're rather sentimental. Haha.













Haha, ah memories. Brianne was always the victim of my experimenting on photography. She didn't mind too much though, as you can tell. And I miss all those grand cousin adventures haha... the amazing cousin race was so silly and fun! Anyway. Now that I've had my daily dose of sentimental reminiscence. :p

1 comment:

  1. It's funny, when it starts happening to you, like when you're the one getting married or moving out or whatever else, it kind of just seems normal. Maybe that's just me. I would've thought it'd feel so surreal to be getting married, but it didn't. Even though I was only 20. Hmm.

    Such cute and fun pictures! I loved them!

    Speaking of pictures, I have a disc of all of yours. After deleting most duplicates, closed-eye pictures and blurry pictures, I think the total was 170 pictures. So, I can mail you the disc or I was thinking I might bring it with me to Utah when I come for Christmas. I think my family might be planning to go to Cedar over the holiday. I will find out. And either way you will end up with your disc. Yay!

    ReplyDelete