Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Would you like to hear some news? Good or bad first?

Good it is then: TODAY IS IN FACT FRIDAY THE 18TH!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS PEOPLE?? IT MEANS THAT WE'RE OUT OF SCHOOL FOR NOT LONG ENOUGH, BUT IT'LL HAVE TO DO! CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE PEOPLE!!!

I woke up this morning to a beautiful realization. Today is the first saturday of many. Lovely isn't it? I think so. Last night my friend Kassie and I watched Julie and Julia. (She hadn't ever seen it. But that's ok because I've decided it's my new favorite movie.) She said it makes her just want to get married and cook everyday. :p It is pretty cute though. Haha (LOBSTER KILLA!)

I suppose you're now wondering what the bad news is. Me too. I started this post last night but then Kassie got here about the time I was announcing, "CHRISTMAS IS ALMO..." so I saved it and left. And everyone knows it's pretty tough to remember silly angry bad news that was probably just me bein grumpy after you've slept it off. Morning is a happy new sunshiny day. Therefore: No bad news that I can think of. Yet. I guess I could tell you that it's kind of frustrating when two people you love both change so much, one changes a little more for the better than the other one and you worry about the other one and the two friends of yours that used to also be friends of eachother now hate eachother and you're somewhat stuck right in the middle. The middle is no fun. :p In seventh and eighth grade I always used to be in the middle. Not just figuratively. I guess my friends always got annoyed cuz I'd always get to sit in the middle and walk in the middle and always the middle. Now I'm more of a flying solo person. Isn't life weird?

Everything changes so much! Or grows at least. Check these pictures. This is from my fourteenth birthday- which I distinctly remember feeling super old, and really big. Um, do you SEE me? I'm this little deux teenager who has no clue about a whole lot of things. :p I also remember that I insisted on the picture on the couch with all my sisters. I can't remember why that was so SO important to me on that birthday especially, but my sisters most definitely weren't on the same page and REALLY didn't want to take the picture. It was a rather grumpy morning. :p





Also, since it's 'early' on a saturday morning at the moment and NO ONE is awake, I was just going through pictures for fun and I found these that I took forever ago. Ok so like... Last fall? I think? It feels like forever ago. But anyway. I kinda like them. :)

































Mmm... Autumn. Haha... I feel all warm fuzzy now. Too bad it's a blustery winterland in Cedar for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Stop it right now. Those pictures are amazing! You are an awesome photographer. Were those taken with an SLR? You're awesome! I LOVE the one with the twins and the sun flare, and I love the first one with the fence. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete