Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 21, 2009

LUNCH BREAK!!!

This morning I went to Storytellers. And I almost turned into a heavy-weight lifting champion. Intense, I know. I've got 3.9 hours down for today so far and now my dears, I am on lunch break. Ah blessed lunch break, how I long for your relaxing saftey and comfort of food. :p

Also:
Dear Angie, Stop what exactly? :p
And as much as I love taking pictures, I'm afraid I'm behind with the lingo. So I'm not actually entirely sure what an SLR is or if that's what I'm using. :p I just have my little Nikon 'coolpix' camera. It's almost wimpy, but it gets me through. ;p Anywho, I had a dream about my senior pictures, and I'm rather super extra excited to go through them now. :p

(Back to the feature presentation:)

Last night we had a Trek Remember fireside thingy... We pretty much just watched the DVD of pictures and cried a little and listed to the bishop. It was lovely.

But the fun part was the fact that my sunday school teacher is THE coolest sunday school teacher on the face of the earth! I mean really, parties at his hanger, flying in his plane...? Like I said, THE coolest.

Anywho, last night we went Christmas caroling to lonely people in the ward after the fireside and then went back to his house for delicious Stephen's hot chocolate and some intense rounds of Catch Phrase. :p The Elder's even joined us! It was so much fun... I think my stomach still hurts from laughing so much. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oops, I assumed that with the amazing pictures you take that you would know all the lingo. Tee hee. "SLR" stands for Single Lens Reflex, and it just means a camera with a detachable lens. Usually with a digital SLR you can control the look of your photos more. So no, you were not shooting on an SLR, BUT - your pictures look like you were! Because you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete