Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thank you my lovely cousin of the name of Angie! :D

This morning my mother sicked Riley on me as a wake up call. Haha, his little 'tough dog' barks kinda made me jump. (I was even in the middle of a lovely dream. How cruel is that?) So then I went to work, and I have an announcement. Between carrying boxes and then the sledding/hiking escapade yesterday I'm rather quite sore. And my wimpy tin foil car without 4-wheel drive doesn't do well with even a slight dusting of snow so I slid and prayed and cringed all the way to work. But I made it alive, and I'll have money soon to show all my sore muscles exactly why I put them through that misery.

Now to the title of the post. I had to give you background information so you could fully appreciate the silliness of looking through fun pictures after getting home from feeling grumpy all morning because I've been folding ribbons for three days. Thanks Angie for the awesome senior pics :) They were fun to take and even more fun to look through. I decided that I must have been sleep deprived and really full from thanksgiving dinner and tired because there's some pretty silly ones. But I love them, so thank you! :D

And now... I'm gonna go back to bed.

1 comment: