Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Morning America ....or at least a few of you Americans... or whatever...

This morning I was all excited to sleep in, and dreaming wonderfully lovely dreams and guess what happened.

My father was up early with his new 'toy', the snow blower. Truly, he's like a kid on Christmas with that thing, but hey. Whatever makes bishop happy right? :) Of course right. (Name that movie :p)

So I finally found the batteries that were eaten by my personal boogie man beneath my bed... turns out he doesn't love battery acid as much as he thought and so he spit them out, just out of my reach. But I foundeth them and so now I can post some pictures of Riley.


















He's kinda cute huh? We all love him. Probably too much since his feet rarely ever touch the floor. :p

We're off to Tropic today, for some cross country skiing and New Year partying! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and tell you all about it :p Since I'm sure you all really truly want to know.

P.S Jacob just got a new camera... it was somewhere around $90 but it's 12.2(?)mp and it's amazing and I'm positively GREEN. It's so not fair.
AND this other boy that I once knew, who I never would've guessed likes photography, recently got a $700 SLR (Thanks to Angie I know what that means now :P) Camera. AND he's going to a photography school in Salt Lake.
Why am I lame? Yeah... that's what I wanna know. Oh well... someday I'll be rich and famous. Ha. With my friend Chris because some talent seeking agent is going to walk out of Bajio as we're belting angry songs from the top of the parking garage. Then the agent will make us famous, I'll buy a beach house on the east coast and live in my self inflicted solitary confinement forever more in peace. :) With plenty of books and chick flicks and chocolate and cameras to last me a life time.
Don't worry. If you're really nice to me now, I'll remember you when I'm ridiculously wealthy and send you saving bonds for Christmas or something. ;)

ALSO, one last thing. I have looked at my senior pictures, and deliberated and pondered exceedingly- and I found the one I want to use for an 8x10. Here it is:





Haha ok so maybe not. Idk though... it's a pretty good one. It expresses the inner me when I think of matters of senior year and growing up and college applications.

Yup, it's a winner.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, it's PERFECT! Beautiful, just beautiful.

    Your puppy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture is funny!
    I love your new dog, it is so cute!!
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful holidays!!
    Love,
    Jime

    ReplyDelete