Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

P.S...... :)

I LOVE THAT MOVIE WITH ALL OF MY LITTLE HEART AND SOUL!

I was born to be a Disney Princess... :p Disney movies are the absolute best, they're classics and always will be and I don't care what anyone says about them. They're my favorite forever and ever amen! :p

Ok, down to reality: it's super adorable. I love that it's in New Orleans, and the accents and southern belles... I was so born in the wrong place and time period. :p My point, though, is I highly recommend The Princess and the Frog. :) There were about a million little kids there and it was cute to listen to them giggle at everything. And a funny date couple in front of me which was hilarious to watch because he was hinting THE ENTIRE TIME to hold hands and she was folding her arms the entire time. (Heh heh heh.)

And now I have a date I must be going to... so TTFN, ta ta for now. :p (Name that movie.)



I'm in love I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!

No comments:

Post a Comment