Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

(Sigh) :)

This morning when I finally went to bed at TWO am. (... and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake... :p) I was dreaming of snow. And a few hours later when I went to work it was snowing :) Lovely timing I think. And every time I'd turn around and look out the window again it seemed like the snow flakes had grown. My mom said they looked like great big chicken feathers. :) Which of course made me think of angels having pillow fights then sitting silently on fluffy cloud beds and watching all the feathery snowflakes drift down. That would be quite a view, wouldn't it.

I'm supposed to have this fun girl's lunch date in half an hour, but no one's answering their phones so I'm not completely sure what's going on now. And I'm cutting my hair at one. And I kinda want to do something new but I'm growing my hair out and after chopping ten inches last year, a few layers doesn't really compare to the previous 'wow' factor. Maybe I'll dye it green. :p

Now for the countdown to Christmas! Can you believe that there are only two more days (not counting today of course,) until Christmas? This is so incredibly odd. It doesn't even feel like it should be Christmas yet. And I'm rather sad to realize that this year I might actually have no trouble falling asleep on Christmas Eve. ... Although that's unlikely. Even though I've been informed of my gifts, Christmas Eve is always one of those 'lay in bed with the warm fuzzy/butterfly feeling in your stomach as you watch the twinkling glow of Christmas lights on your bedroom wall and giggle with your sisters' kind of moments.

I just can't wait til "Star's delight, it's Christmas Eve night!" ;)

1 comment:

  1. Stars Delight! That reminds me of our sweet grammie andvi love it! Thank you!!!

    P.s. Chicken feather snowflakes are my favorite kind.

    ReplyDelete