Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Do you ever just have those days?

Where you feel:

Annoyed
Bored
Stressed
Bored
Overwhelmed
Bored
Annoyed
Flustered
Tired
Sore
Achy
Bored
Stressed
Angry
Annoyed


... Did I mention bored or annoyed?

Ha. So I decided, "Hey. I'll write down all my blessings. I know I've got a handful of those at least." So I did. During Institute. Try as I might, I couldn't fully convince myself that the sun was shining. Then I went to choir. And felt ornery because my ribs hurt when I breathed. Which you sorta have to do to sing. A lot. And then the people who preach hellfire and damnation about being here and dedicated and serious about choir... don't show up to said choir. But then I rode with cute Ryan to visit choir Tanner who got his appendix out today, and we sang in the car and man can that fellow spit out those disney songs. Haha. Doughnuts from Terryl's, the dollar store, racing down the highway and McDonald's run later he introduced me to the magic of Mr. Bean. And Tori owed the apartment ice cream (finally!), so things looked slightly more sunny than before. But then Jared's backpack was hiding in Ryan's car, and people had to do homework, and not even thinking about Angie's bird poo story cheered me up.

Some days are just overcast. Us pessimists are only facing the facts people. Nothing wrong with that. :p


(But I have to admit, this picture sort of makes the happy rays come back. Just a little. :p)

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, not even the bird poo story cheered you up? That is a bad day. Haha. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete