Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tribute to Sid. :p

Well. Here he is folks.






Quite the view isn't it? Also here are some catch up pictures. Recap: Cute Mike and Tyler, bathing beauties and Denny's run buds. Pizza from Hanging out with Cute Ryan... Some socks- because they're cute and we're artsy- and some temple pics from when I went for a walk with Regan. Oh. And the hamper of which I packed everything in since I don't have a bag.























P.S, Caitlan loves me. (The vain girl wants to be in every blog, can you believe it? :p Haha love her too.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh shannon! I'm so glad that you were okay. I can't even imagine walking out from an accident like that. We truly are blessed to still have you around with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those car pictures are crazy! I'm glad your okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures - except the ones of the car. I did OK reading the account of the accident, and I was even better after seeing and talking to you, but those pictures make me hyperventilate! You are so blessed to walk away from that car. I'm not ever going to take you for granted. I'm glsd you're still here Shannon!!

    ReplyDelete