Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stamped tramps...

Patience is a virtue. We'll deal with the title later.
First off, Here's Caitlan! I love this girl to death. She's from San Diego and we decided we were supposed to be twins but then God had mercy on our mothers. :p
We had a girls night one time... and we took some silly pictures. Caitlan totally ate my trust. For rude, right? ;)






P.S I had my brown eyes. Sometimes I like wearing those things...


Also Sunday of last, I made dinner. It was epic. We had Cafe Rio styled salads, here's what it looked like except for not quite as good as in life that is real.



...Here's how Sami felt about it. ;)



... And here's what Lisha thought. Haha I so love my apartment. We're a little silly on occasion.



Later in the evening Sam wanted me to trim her hair. Disclaimer: She asked. Yes people, I'm aware of the risk she took. However, she doesn't need to know that. :p Just kidding, it went just fine, thanks. I knew you'd all be super confident in me. (And yes, if you're wondering, this is all sarcasm.) I did pretty good though. It was a teeny bit uneven after the first round. But round two cured that little beastie.



And now. The moment you've all been waiting for. The stamps upon tramps. Although I'd like to think we're not quite tramp-ish. More like. Flirtatiously marvelous LDS women. :p Who found some tattoos that we used to always think were super cool when we were little. We got a little carried away in our giggling antics.




Also. Here's how I feel about life on occasion.



So I make grilled PB and honey. :)




That's all folks. I'm goin on a date. And then later a Denny's run with two more cute fellows. Haha. Love this. ;D (Cherene, my aunt... It's all just scenery. Don't you worry.)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... your blog is making me so hungry! And I am laughing because I also tried grilled peanut butter sandwiches when I was in college. It was so good! I should do that again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you can enjoy those dates at least one or two steps beyond just scenery. You're in college now! Keep having fun and keeping us posted.

    ReplyDelete