Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Fifth wheel anyone?

Well. Tonight has revealed a few things to the world.
A) Shannon and Lisha should be stylists,
B) It's hard to find a date last minute
C) Sleeping is hard when dreams keep interrupting,
and I'm sure I could come up with some more if I kept thinking. But it's 11:30 and I prefer slappin some pictures on here instead. So, here it goes!
... P.S these aren't in order.
And I burned my arm doing hair.
And Caitlan's date is really opinionated and I'm losing marbles quickly. It's past midnight. It's the sabbath. Goodnight.































2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love you. Fun pictures! You are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree totally with Angie and it looks like college life is treating you well! Keep having fun and being such a light! You shine my young missy!

    ReplyDelete