Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1, 2, 3 ZUMBA!

Someday I'll remember to use my camera for the purpose of which it was invented. But for all intensive purposes we're borrowing a picture from this little thing I like to call the world wide webster. 
Anywho. Sami, Tori, Karlee and I went to Zumba last night after FHE.
(Which p.s. was hilarious. They switched the groups up so we have new apartments in our group. One of the guys from A5- I think- said that he knew this apartment because he saw someone being kissed on our balcony, at this point every single one of my roommates is pointing at me. Traitors. ;) So Craig, the guy who saw the kiss, said that I'm almost in his friend group now because he feels we have a connection since he spied on my kiss. And then the rest of the night I didn't hear the end of it. I have a feeling I may never live that one down. Shoot.) 
So after playing werewolf and eating root-beer floats, we jumped in the car and belted songs all the way to Nephi and skipped into Zumba. For the record, it's about ten thousand times harder than you'd think. It's intense! We have so much fun though, even if I hadn't ever been there before and didn't have a clue what I was doing. I'm sure that added to the fun for the rest of the participants. 
After sweating our guts out, we went to Reeds, and Torrence got piccadillies (I apologize sincerely if that's misspelled, but my computer is just throwin out a bunch of spanish words in spell check. Which is not what I'm after here...), Karlee got ice cream and me and Sam emptied out their supply of ice and tap water. Oh wait! You can't run out of that stuff. :p 
So. That's my tangent for today. I've gotta run and get ready for class. :)

See the one that looks semi in pain in the purple? Yeah. That was me.

1 comment:

  1. i've heard zumba is super fun and a great workout. And if you can have fun while exercising, I am all for that!

    ReplyDelete