Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oh yeah? Beat this!

Guess where I am currently sitting?

WRONG! I'm at home. As in Cedar stinkin City!
 I semi love spur of the moment runaways to my adobe. Last night I got to chill with my cute cousin Maycee at her AWESOME apartment, and giggle while catching up about boys.
Me and Maycee hiking in the slot canyons with our fam a couple years ago.

After making snow angels and frosting our bottoms we had to pose for a picture!

And now I'm waiting for my dad to come home so we can have a daddy daughter date! I have a confession, 
I've missed Cedar City and my family. I almost can't wait until summer so I can move home. :)
(Also, this note for Angie: I had dreams about cameras! Haha I found this  horrid little camera body but I had this GINORMOUS lens and I turned into a master photographer! :p I thought it was kinda funny, and I was hiding out in this house that had ants crawling everywhere so I used to flash to scare them away. And then Aunt Cherene took me to some REALLY cultural ritual thingy and it was supposed to be inspiring to us for my future wedding reception. Haha. I may or may not have had sugar before going to bed. :p)

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm always good for the cultural ritual things?!? Like
    Lion King? or CSI cousins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me so happy that you dreamed about cameras. Hahaha! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete